Panasonic Lumix ZS80 or TZ95 – The best all-in-one superzoom right now?:
The ZS80 / TZ95 isn’t a particularly significant update on what we’ve seen before in the TZ line, but it’s blessed with very fast AF system, great build quality and a perfectly serviceable viewfinder. As with any camera with such a small sensor, image quality can be hit and miss, but this is still one of the better cameras of its kind.
PANASONIC LUMIX ZS80 / TZ95 SPECS:
– Sensor: 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor, 20.3MP
– Lens: 24-720mm, f/3.3-6.4
– Screen: 3-inch, 1,040k dots
– Viewfinder: 0.21-inch EVF, 2,330k dots
– Continuous shooting: 10fps
– Movies: 4K
– Battery life: Approx. 380 images (LCD), 250 images (EVF)
– User level: Beginner/intermediate
Title 17, US Code (Sections 107-118 of the copyright law, Act 1976):
All media in this video is used for purpose of review & commentary under terms of fair use.
All footage, & images used belong to their respective companies.